|| This is an exciting opportunity to join our Group Sales team in Head Office during a period of growth as we continue to develop and deliver the Group Sales strategy.
• To plan, initiate, and coordinate sales and marketing campaigns that support the growth strategy of Group Sales.
• To deliver all marketing materials and assets on time
• To review ROI and impact of campaigns
• Managing a marketing calendar to coordinate all campaigns
• Creating and coordinating all assets for stores, partnerships and affiliate groups
• Producing email campaigns, CRM development and database management
• Managing a marketing budget
• Organisation – structured and methodical approach to tasks
• Software – Excel and Photoshop or similar design experience
• Marketing & digital marketing experience
• Project management to a basic level
• Communication – ability to confidently speak with colleagues and customers over the telephone and face to face with colleagues and internal staff
• Adaptability – find solutions and embrace change with a positive attitude
• Numerical/analytical – basic understanding of the financials (e.g. sales, margin, stock)